The Incident Handling & Response Professional (IHRP) training course is now available for enrollment. Discover this course’s details and see how you can benefit from it to better your defensive skills and become the IR professional companies wish they had.
In today’s hyper-connected world where everyone is a target to cybercriminals, organizations are fighting tooth and nails to find skilled cybersecurity professionals. While it’s a great asset to have red-teaming skills, companies expect their IT Security teams to not only know how to defend and assist in cases of malicious intrusions but also to have the right skills to hunt and secure them from such events in the first place. If you’re reading this because you’re interested in learning more and/or switching to the blue side of security, then IHRP might just be the right training course for you.
Incident Handling & Response Professional (IHRP)
The Incident Handling & Response Professional (IHRP) training course is self-paced and highly hands-on. Here are some of the benefits of this course modules:
- Documents how to set up an incident handling & response capability
- Analyzes in-detail how attackers operate and how to detect each Technique, Tactic, and Procedure they use
- Covers detecting intrusions or intrusion attempts during all stages of the Cyber Kill Chain
- Showcases a variety of different intrusion detection techniques such as: analyzing traffic, flows, and endpoints, as well as performing correlations and endpoint or protocol analytics
- Covers how to effectively utilize and fine-tune open-source IDS solutions (Snort, Bro, Suricata etc.)
- Makes students capable of making the best of open-source SIEM solutions (ELK stack, Splunk, Osquery etc.)
- Showcases how tactical threat intelligence can enhance your detection capabilities
- Documents how to leverage baselines for effective intrusion detection
- Provides students with real-life incident response scenarios
Want to know more? Discover the detailed syllabus here.
Why You Should Consider IHRP
- Hands-on and real-life scenario labs: There is no substitute for learning IT Security hands-on, just like learning how to drive a car. You have to sit in it to fully learn the skills. All the labs of this training course simulate real-life scenarios.
- Hours of video course materials: Videos help illustrate and understand complicated topics from the course slides more easily
- Thousands of course slide materials: Interactive learning at your own speed, skipping back and forth to fully understand each topic before practicing labs and/or taking your exam. Slides will always be available to you in your member’s area.
- Lifetime access to the course materials: Nobody can remember everything, you can always come back to double check on something you learned.
- Exam voucher to get certified included: There is no additional cost or headache to get certified. Your course content in the Full and Elite Editions covers everything that is needed to pass the exam.
- Online learning: You can obtain both the theoretical and practical skills from the comfort of your own home or office. A major benefit is that you can decide when to learn, and you can do so at your own speed. This also saves time and additional cost for travel and accommodation.
Get Early Access & 50% Off Your Course Fees
Interested in learning everything blue-team? Enjoy 50% off the new IHRP training course fees in Elite Edition when you enroll before December 31, 2018. This early access offer will grant you immediate access to the first two modules, ‘Incident Handling Process’ and ‘Intrusion Detection by Analyzing Traffic’, and hands-on labs in which you will be tasked with detecting real-world attacks and malware. New content will be added automatically in your member’s area every two weeks, as it becomes available. Enrollments after January 1st will be closed until the final release of this training course in March.
Interested in this blue teaming course? Enroll before December 31st and get 50% off your course fees discounted automatically on the checkout page
Connect with us on Social Media: