We’ve officially touched down in Las Vegas for CES 2019!
If you aren’t familiar with CES, it is the global stage for innovators to showcase the next generation of consumer technologies. With the growing consumer technology landscape, we understand the importance of creating new solutions for those who want to live their connected lives with confidence. That’s why we’ve made some exciting new additions to our security lineup and employed multiple partnerships with other innovators like Google and Verizon to help protect users’ online safety. Check out all the details, here.
To celebrate the latest innovations, we’re giving two  lucky people the chance to win a $500 Amazon gift card. Not heading to CES this year? No problem! Simply retweet one of our official contest tweets with the required hashtags between January 8th – 11th for your chance to win. Follow the instructions below to enter, and good luck!
#RT2Win Sweepstakes Official Rules
- To enter, follow @McAfee_Home on Twitter and find the #RT2Win sweepstakes tweet.
- The sweepstakes tweet will be released on Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. PT. This tweet will include the hashtags: #McAfeeAtCES, #RT2Win, AND #Sweepstakes.
- Retweet the sweepstakes tweet released on the above date from your own handle. The #McAfeeAtCES, #RT2Win AND #Sweepstakes hashtags must be included to be entered.
- Make sure you’re following @McAfee_Home on Twitter! You must follow for your entry to count.
- Sweepstakes will end on Friday, January 11, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PST. All entries must be made before that date and time.
- Winners will be notified on Monday, January 14, 2019 via Twitter direct message.
- Limit one entry per person.
1. How To Win
Retweet one of our contest tweets on @McAfee_Home that include “#McAfeeAtCES, #RT2Win, AND #Sweepstakes” for a chance to win a $500 Amazon gift card (for full prize details please see “Prizes” section below). Two  total winners will be selected and announced on January 14, 2019. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter. For full Sweepstakes details, please see the Terms and Conditions, below.
#RT2Win Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
2. How to Enter:
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes will be conducted from January 8, 2019 through January 11, 2019. All entries for each day of the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes must be received during the time allotted for the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes. Pacific Daylight Time shall control the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes, duration is as follows:
- Begins: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. PST
- Ends: Friday, January 11, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PST
- Two  winners will be announced: Monday, January 14, 2019
For the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes, participants must complete the following steps during the time allotted for the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes:
- Follow @McAfee_Home on Twitter.
- Find the sweepstakes tweet of the day posted on @McAfee_Home which will include the hashtags: #McAfeeAtCES, #RT2Win and #Sweepstakes.
- Retweet the sweepstakes tweet of the day and make sure it includes the #McAfeeAtCES, #RT2Win, and hashtags.
- Note: Tweets that do not contain the #McAfeeAtCES, #RT2Win, and #Sweepstakes hashtags will not be considered for entry.
- Limit one entry per person.
Two  winners will be chosen for the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes tweet from the viable pool of entries that retweeted and included #McAfeeAtCES, #RT2Win and #Sweepstakes. McAfee and the McAfee social team will choose winners from all the viable entries. The winners will be announced and privately messaged on Monday, January 14, 2019 on the @McAfee_Home Twitter handle. No other method of entry will be accepted besides Twitter. Only one entry per user is allowed, per Sweepstakes.
McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older on the dates of the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes begins and live in a jurisdiction where this prize and McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes not prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible.
4. Winner Selection:
Winners will be selected at random from all eligible retweets received during the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes drawing entry period. Sponsor will select the names of two  potential winners of the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible submissions at the address listed below. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the coordinators, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
5. Winner Notification:
Each winner will be notified via direct message (“DM”) on Twitter.com by January 14, 2019. Prize winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be returned within ten (10) days of written notification, or prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. If a prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential winner, if potential winner cannot be reached within twenty four (24) hours from the first DM notification attempt, or if potential winner fails to return requisite document within the specified time period, or if a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the prize at issue based on the winner selection process described above.
The prize for the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes is a $500 Amazon gift card for each of the two  entrants/winners. Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes and all matters or disputes arising from the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for delays in prize delivery beyond its control. All other expenses and items not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are the prize winners’ sole responsibility.
Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered. The McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes has no affiliation with Amazon.
7. General Conditions:
Entrants agree that by entering they agree to be bound by these rules. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and surcharges on prize packages are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes. entries. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes, any prize won, any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, participation in any McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes -related activity, or participation in the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes. Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
8. Limitations of Liability; Releases:
By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the sponsor or the released parties be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including, negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected to your participation in the sweepstakes or use or inability to use any equipment provided for use in the sweepstakes or any prize, even if a released party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the aggregate liability of the released parties (jointly) arising out of or relating to your participation in the sweepstakes or use of or inability to use any equipment provided for use in the sweepstakes or any prize exceed $10. The limitations set forth in this section will not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or property damage caused by products rented from the sponsor, or for the released parties’ gross negligence, intentional misconduct, or for fraud.
- Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc.: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use your name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
9. Prize Forfeiture:
If winner cannot be notified, does not respond to notification, does not meet eligibility requirements, or otherwise does not comply with the prize McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes rules, then the winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining eligible entry forms for each McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes.
10. Dispute Resolution:
Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes and all matters or disputes arising from the McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
11. Governing Law & Disputes:
Each entrant agrees that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and these rules will be construed in accordance with the laws, jurisdiction, and venue of the State of New York, U.S.A.
Personal information obtained in connection with this prize McAfee CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes will be handled in accordance policy set forth at http://www.mcafee.com/us/about/privacy.html.
- Winner List; Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope for arrival after January 8, 2019 before January 11, 2019 to the address listed below, Attn: #RT2Win at CES Sweepstakes. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit this link or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to the address listed in below, Attn: Sarah Grayson. VT residents may omit return postage.
- Intellectual Property Notice: McAfee and the McAfee logo are registered trademarks of McAfee, LLC. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2019 by McAfee, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Sponsor: McAfee, LLC, Corporate Headquarters 2821 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
- Administrator: LEWIS Pulse, 111 Sutter St., Suiter 850, San Francisco, CA 94104
The post Cash Out with Our CES 2019 #RT2Win Sweepstakes! appeared first on McAfee Blogs.